Sunday, October 26, 2008

The End of the World As We Know It

This week's blog is long overdue. The world is moving too fast to digest  so I've found some other well digested material to offer. I've created a new term in honor of our financial meltdown. Instead of Other People's Money (OPM) I'll harness Other People's Content (OPC).

At the bottom of the blog you will find a PowerPoint with a very good overview of our financial crisis.

The conclusions for each report are similar. 2008 marks the end of an old era. Those who accurately see the new fundamentals and act will rise as new leaders. Those who hesitate, muddle or try to blend a mix of old and new will recede into marginal status. This is the time that weeds out leaders from caretakers. 

In the next blog I will provide details about a tribe I will form to help Mindshift write its book. If you know you want in before you have the details just reply to my email (rex@rexmiller.net). I'll call you with details.

No comments: